You’re Funny! 15 punch lines you can use with your parenting friends
- Let’s do dinner.
- I haven’t toddler-proofed my house, but I’m sure it will be fine.
- Don’t worry about naps, they can sleep in the car on the way.
- One nappy will be fine.
- Leave the nappy bag – we won’t need it.
- Don’t worry about snacks – we can buy something when we get there.
- Of course we can have an early dinner. See you at eight?
- I’m pretty sure the venue is child friendly. They do chips.
- Don’t worry about a change of clothes.
- I gave them chocolate. That’s fine isn’t it?
- Can you just pop to the shops for a few things on your way?
- Can’t you just get a babysitter?
- Why are you late?
- If you leave now you can beat the traffic.
- What do you do all day?
Thanks for stopping by.