Babies are treated like celebrities.
In fact you might consider that compared to what a baby is subjected to in babyhood by us parents, we could be training them for life as a potential future celebrity.
Babies have a fan club, a personal chef, a house keeper, a nutritionist, a manicurist, a stylist and more… And it’s all you Mum (or dad).
We are the Mama/Paparazzi because:
- We are their fan club as soon as they are born
- We can’t get enough of them
- We shower them with gifts
- We let them get away with anything
- We constantly photograph them
- We even photograph them before they are born
- We like to follow them everywhere
- We like to dress them in outfits that might be a bit too small
- We do not respect their personal space (too huggable!)
- We rarely leave them alone
- We especially like to photograph them when they are sleeping
- We talk about them all the time
- We can’t wait for the next time they do something cute (so that we can photograph them)
- They could poo on the carpet and we would still love them
- We are addicted to their cuteness
Oh and we’re parents.
Love Outie: bumps, babies, boobies. Boom!
Check out our tips on photography and how to capture cuteness.